You have decided to take the first step towards empowering yourself to heal and thrive. Whether your experience is grief, overwhelm, trauma, confusion, torment, resentment, outrage, betrayal, defeat, or any others, we warmly invite you into our non-judgmental space. We offer life coaching sessions and one-on-one therapy through every phase of your evolution. And with your first 30-minute consultation, you will discover what services may best meet your needs.
• Hakomi Method is a system of body-centered psychotherapy which is based on the principles of mindfulness, nonviolence, and the unity of mind and body.
• Mindfulness means maintaining a moment-by-moment awareness of our thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations, and surrounding environment, through a gentle, nurturing lens.
• Trauma Informed Care is a treatment framework that involves understanding, recognizing, and responding to the effects of all types of trauma.
Get in touch
Contact: (720) 507-7768
Bronwyn Hockersmith, MA, LPC
Through Bronwyn's journey towards self-discovery, she uncovered her own aspiration to support others in their journey towards a positive sense of worth and well-being. Bronwyn specializes in trauma, issues with mood, anxiety, relationship concerns, substance use, and grief/loss. Her approach encourages curiosity, healing, and self-awareness. She pulls from Hakomi, mindfulness, and trauma-informed care principles to support an individual’s innate ability to heal and thrive. Using these methodologies, Bronwyn walks alongside her clients through their recovery journey and assists in revealing engrained themes/patterns, nurturing an inner voice, and strengthening resiliency.
University of Colorado
Bachelors Degree, Psychology
Masters Degree, Counseling
• 10 years in the mental health field
• Motivational Interviewing
• Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics CTA
• LPC. 0015066
Contact: (720) 466-3531
Toni Johnson, MA, LPCC
On our journey through life, we may experience difficult situations that cause us to suffer and feel broken. However, Toni believes deep within us there is a yearning to heal and grow from these experiences. Moving toward our pain can feel scary, but that is where she comes in, by creating a safe space to share your story. Toni’s approach incorporates integrating mind, body, soul, and heart connection to foster the healing process through self-compassion. Toni supports the courage it takes to be vulnerable and explore wounds that bring us to therapy.
University of Nevada –Las Vegas
Bachelors Degree, Marketing
Masters Degree, Counseling
• 5 years in the mental health field
• Reiki Level II Practitioner
• National Certified Counselor